Empire Today - Empire free install and free upgrade? What a joke!
Empire Today reply
Mann, we're sorry our pricing didn't meet your expectations. We do try to work with each individual customer's budget and needs and your satisfaction is very important to us. It's our understanding that we've tried reaching gout to you recently to address your concerns and to see if we could honor a price match guarantee, where we'll match any competitor's pricing. However, we've not been able to get in touch with you.
If you could, please call us back at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working on a resolution with you.Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager107186a8
You may also like
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the..."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."