Empire Today - Empire free install and free upgrade? What a joke!
Empire Today reply
Mann, we're sorry our pricing didn't meet your expectations. We do try to work with each individual customer's budget and needs and your satisfaction is very important to us. It's our understanding that we've tried reaching gout to you recently to address your concerns and to see if we could honor a price match guarantee, where we'll match any competitor's pricing. However, we've not been able to get in touch with you.
If you could, please call us back at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working on a resolution with you.Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager115e3273
You may also like
- "Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not...."
- "Home Contractor Pleads Guilty Attorney General Michael A. Delaney announced today that Patrick Hayes, who has in the past performed home contracting work under the business names of Anything For Homes..."
- "When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office..."
- "I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed. Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "Big Timber facility. Elgin, IL unit door is currently blocked by snow and ice. This has happened all winter and for days and weeks at a time have not..."
- "My Samsung Galaxy S3 was working perfectly ever since yesterday evening when I arrived home from work. I looked at the phone and noticed it was asking to do a..."
- "The speed hooks at the top of my boots broke the first week. I contacted Wolverine customer service and they seemed too busy for me and said I need..."
- "SCAMERS! RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was one more victim of this company. They tell you it's going to cost something and in the end they add this and that..."