In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old.I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any better than what was installed by the builders and it was installed professionally.
I had the carpet cleaned, the company that cleaned it noted all of the concerns that I had. Interesting enough, the same comments that Empire Today sales rep made about the builders carpet in 2013 were made about the carpet installed by Empire Today. Empire Today has not come in to the home as requested and unfortunately, I paid for the carpet cleaning in cash and I do not have a receipt.
I have wasted about three thousand dollars, not to mention the time and frustration.I am literally right back at square one.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Frieze carpet from Empire. The sales guy specifically mentioned that Empire takes care of their customers. "One lady didn't like her carpet so Empire replaced it..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "Person said, they were in the military and had to sell the motorcycle fast for they were about to deploy over seas. The ad was for 1500, so I offered..."
- "Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."