In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old.I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any better than what was installed by the builders and it was installed professionally.
I had the carpet cleaned, the company that cleaned it noted all of the concerns that I had. Interesting enough, the same comments that Empire Today sales rep made about the builders carpet in 2013 were made about the carpet installed by Empire Today. Empire Today has not come in to the home as requested and unfortunately, I paid for the carpet cleaning in cash and I do not have a receipt.
I have wasted about three thousand dollars, not to mention the time and frustration.I am literally right back at square one.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Horrible installation on my carpet. Laminate installer didn't show up twice I think I've had it with Empire.I got a whole room of carpet cockeyed..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "Little Caesars 1113- C Silas Creek Pkwy Winston- Salem, NC. 336- 750- 0888 is Consistantly rude from order to pickup. On top of that they served raw dough for their..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."