Empire Today - Buyer Beware

In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old.I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any better than what was installed by the builders and it was installed professionally.

I had the carpet cleaned, the company that cleaned it noted all of the concerns that I had. Interesting enough, the same comments that Empire Today sales rep made about the builders carpet in 2013 were made about the carpet installed by Empire Today. Empire Today has not come in to the home as requested and unfortunately, I paid for the carpet cleaning in cash and I do not have a receipt.

I have wasted about three thousand dollars, not to mention the time and frustration.I am literally right back at square one.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Household Services
review #855321

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Empire Today? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 27 #1165497

Dear Customer,
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are disappointed to hear about your dissatisfaction with Empire, and would like to learn more. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify your Empire customer information. Please contact customersupport@empiretoday.com for further assistance.
-Empire Customer Support

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Empire Today. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Empire Today.
Filing a new complaint about