Empire Today Carpet Installation Review from High Point, North Carolina
If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place!I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16 and received two confirmation emails stating they would installed on the 28th.
Then the morning of the 28th my carpet installation was moved to the 29th without conformation from me. Two men came on the 28 and installed the vinyl but left a gap in the floor because carpet installers have to do their part before everything can be completed. So after having to take two days off of work to be home for installation, they show up on the 29th only to say they don't have enough carpet to complete the job so they left with no work being done.
Calling customer service is a complete waste of time because all they can do is leave messages that are never returned.I'm 8 months pregnant and have not be able to set my son's room up due to the unprofessional and inconvenient company of empire today.
Customer account 1-11SH00H
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Ordered carpet for my whole house and on Saturday February 6th 930 am one worker showed up?? Unreal!! And left 830 pm!!! .. Nice worker guy and offered him..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "They told me multiple different excuses as to why I couldn't return my dress. I took 6 emails before they would send me the return address...mind you they replied to..."
- "Nothing but a fraud, extortion web site. SCAM!! This web site poses as a service. Ill tell you that the people you see on the site are the victims of..."
- " On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."