Empire Today Carpet Installation Review from High Point, North Carolina

If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place!I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16 and received two confirmation emails stating they would installed on the 28th.

Then the morning of the 28th my carpet installation was moved to the 29th without conformation from me. Two men came on the 28 and installed the vinyl but left a gap in the floor because carpet installers have to do their part before everything can be completed. So after having to take two days off of work to be home for installation, they show up on the 29th only to say they don't have enough carpet to complete the job so they left with no work being done.

Calling customer service is a complete waste of time because all they can do is leave messages that are never returned.I'm 8 months pregnant and have not be able to set my son's room up due to the unprofessional and inconvenient company of empire today.

Customer account 1-11SH00H

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

1 11Sh00H
Review category
Household Services
review #890874 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Empire Today? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29 #1192000

Hello Tya,
Thank you for making us aware of this matter. We regret the delays in your installation and understand that this is an inconvenience for you. We assure you that your concerns are important to us and we'll be following up with soon to discuss this matter in more detail.
Thank you for your patience.

0 0 Reply

Jul 30 #1192431 Ashburn, Virginia

You should issue a complete REFUND and FINISH your shoddy work, THAT would be outstanding customer service.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Empire Today. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Empire Today.
Filing a new complaint about