If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place!I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16 and received two confirmation emails stating they would installed on the 28th.
Then the morning of the 28th my carpet installation was moved to the 29th without conformation from me. Two men came on the 28 and installed the vinyl but left a gap in the floor because carpet installers have to do their part before everything can be completed. So after having to take two days off of work to be home for installation, they show up on the 29th only to say they don't have enough carpet to complete the job so they left with no work being done.
Calling customer service is a complete waste of time because all they can do is leave messages that are never returned.I'm 8 months pregnant and have not be able to set my son's room up due to the unprofessional and inconvenient company of empire today.
Customer account 1-11SH00H
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."
- " On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had..."
- "They told me multiple different excuses as to why I couldn't return my dress. I took 6 emails before they would send me the return address...mind you they replied to..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."