Empire Today Carpet Installation Review from High Point, North Carolina

97 of 770 Empire Today reviews

If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place!I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16 and received two confirmation emails stating they would installed on the 28th.

Then the morning of the 28th my carpet installation was moved to the 29th without conformation from me. Two men came on the 28 and installed the vinyl but left a gap in the floor because carpet installers have to do their part before everything can be completed. So after having to take two days off of work to be home for installation, they show up on the 29th only to say they don't have enough carpet to complete the job so they left with no work being done.

Calling customer service is a complete waste of time because all they can do is leave messages that are never returned.I'm 8 months pregnant and have not be able to set my son's room up due to the unprofessional and inconvenient company of empire today.

Customer account 1-11SH00H

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
ETCustomerSupport

Jul 29, 2016 #1192000

Hello Tya,
Thank you for making us aware of this matter. We regret the delays in your installation and understand that this is an inconvenience for you. We assure you that your concerns are important to us and we'll be following up with soon to discuss this matter in more detail.
Thank you for your patience.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Empire Today. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Empire Today.
Filing a new complaint about
×