Empire Today Flooring Installation Review from New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
They say that a picture tells a thousand words....
Just take a look at this.
Empires professional floor installation.
Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose to use CARDBOARD cord around to hide the 1/2" gap. The card board cord around wouldn't hold paint, it split, cracked, and separated. And looked awful!
My original floor did not have cord around on it and as you can see it doesn't work well in my house. Check out the 1/2" of calking stuffed under door jams and door trim. Professional job they say?!?!
Empire ruined my kitchen and entry with very shotty workmanship.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I have been dealing with my issue since first of Feb. I called and called before i actually got to speak to someone. I was told to send pictures of..."
- "Horrible installation on my carpet. Laminate installer didn't show up twice I think I've had it with Empire.I got a whole room of carpet cockeyed..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."