They say that a picture tells a thousand words....
Just take a look at this.
Empires professional floor installation.
Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose to use CARDBOARD cord around to hide the 1/2" gap. The card board cord around wouldn't hold paint, it split, cracked, and separated. And looked awful!
My original floor did not have cord around on it and as you can see it doesn't work well in my house. Check out the 1/2" of calking stuffed under door jams and door trim. Professional job they say?!?!
Empire ruined my kitchen and entry with very shotty workmanship.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Empire did my house and it's turn into a night mare and thousands of dollars lost . 616 915 2975..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."