The worst customer service, products and unprofessional installers!Seven week and still waiting for my laminate to be redone due to bad install on materials.
My house is upside down, taken off over 8 days of work with promises of new install and appointments they never showed uo for.
Help my floor is raised off the ground 5 inches all the wall base has popped off from pressure.
We have shards of sharp plastic cutting our feet, pinching our socks.Broke promises yesterday again, no show!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "I ordered an EDC Low Profile Belt from Original SOE. The sizing instructions say, "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size..."