Empire Today Laminate Flooring Review from Statesville, North Carolina

116 of 744 Empire Today reviews

I have been dealing with my issue since first of Feb.I called and called before i actually got to speak to someone.

I was told to send pictures of my issue with my laminate flooring. I did. Took several calls before getting to speak to someone again. I was told the manager looked at my pictures and determine i had water damage.

I knew this could not be right. I kept on calling until i was told the manager would come yo my house to look at my floors. He looked very hard to find something i had done to cause the flooring to do what it was doing. He told me they would be back in 2 weeks to gix the problem.

After not hearing anything in 3 weeks i called several more times to speak with someone. I then was told they approve to replace only 14 boxes and made that consumption frome the pictures. Humm. I disagreed and ask that my whole floor be fixed.

I was told she would turn my complaint in and it would take 2 weeks before they would make a decision and get back with me. I waited 17 days this time and called again. Manager did not want to speak with me. I was persistent.

She told me the did not have my flooring anymore and would get the manufacturer to make some (14 boxes) i told her i didnt want my floors spliced up and replaced with something that would not match. She said they should match pretty close.

I have continued to ask for number of anyone higher up within empire and only have been told they don't know anyone else higher than who they have.Sharing 1 photo of my floors

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Household Services
review #845753

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Empire Today? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
116 of 744 Empire Today reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ETCustomerSupport

May 11 #1157470

Dear Judy,
Thank you for making us aware of the issues you have been experiencing. We assure you that we will follow up with you until your problems have been addressed.
-Empire Customer Support

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.