Empire Today Laminate Flooring Review from Statesville, North Carolina
I have been dealing with my issue since first of Feb.I called and called before i actually got to speak to someone.
I was told to send pictures of my issue with my laminate flooring. I did. Took several calls before getting to speak to someone again. I was told the manager looked at my pictures and determine i had water damage.
I knew this could not be right. I kept on calling until i was told the manager would come yo my house to look at my floors. He looked very hard to find something i had done to cause the flooring to do what it was doing. He told me they would be back in 2 weeks to gix the problem.
After not hearing anything in 3 weeks i called several more times to speak with someone. I then was told they approve to replace only 14 boxes and made that consumption frome the pictures. Humm. I disagreed and ask that my whole floor be fixed.
I was told she would turn my complaint in and it would take 2 weeks before they would make a decision and get back with me. I waited 17 days this time and called again. Manager did not want to speak with me. I was persistent.
She told me the did not have my flooring anymore and would get the manufacturer to make some (14 boxes) i told her i didnt want my floors spliced up and replaced with something that would not match. She said they should match pretty close.
I have continued to ask for number of anyone higher up within empire and only have been told they don't know anyone else higher than who they have.Sharing 1 photo of my floors
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C. The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place. There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "My daughter had her phone in her lifeproof case and headphones attached. The headphones pulled on it and the phone shattered. It wasn't even dropped. Wth. I want a..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."