Review about Empire Today Carpet Installation from Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Had carpet installed 6/2014.First showed up with wrong carpet.
Then damaged a door (did get a discount for the door). Carpet wrinkled so they came back out to fix it. Now 1.5 years later it's wrinkled again. Said its out of warranty.
Talked to manager and they waived the fee. The contract worker who came to do it was great. There was SO much excess carpet. The pad in the walk in closet was never changed during the original install.
He said the other 2 rooms need to be done because there is excess carpet. Said they would do it free of charge but will do nothing about the laziness in not replacing the pad during the install.
Their customer service is horrible.Don't act like you're doing me a favor when it should have been done correctly in the first place.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Bought my 1st Shark vacuum beginning of last year. Lasted for about 6 months. Gave it benefit of the doubt thinking It was just my "luck" and got a 2nd..."
- "PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! They are fine for low cost repairs, but if your A/C, Heating unit requires a large outlay, they lie and twist the Techs words just..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."