Review about Empire Today Carpet Installation from Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Had carpet installed 6/2014.First showed up with wrong carpet.
Then damaged a door (did get a discount for the door). Carpet wrinkled so they came back out to fix it. Now 1.5 years later it's wrinkled again. Said its out of warranty.
Talked to manager and they waived the fee. The contract worker who came to do it was great. There was SO much excess carpet. The pad in the walk in closet was never changed during the original install.
He said the other 2 rooms need to be done because there is excess carpet. Said they would do it free of charge but will do nothing about the laziness in not replacing the pad during the install.
Their customer service is horrible.Don't act like you're doing me a favor when it should have been done correctly in the first place.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."
- "I am a homeowner who needed a quality upgrade to my existing carpeting as part of an effort to sell my house. I wanted something of good quality -- a..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! They are fine for low cost repairs, but if your A/C, Heating unit requires a large outlay, they lie and twist the Techs words just..."
- "Bought my 1st Shark vacuum beginning of last year. Lasted for about 6 months. Gave it benefit of the doubt thinking It was just my "luck" and got a 2nd..."