Ordered carpet for my whole house and on Saturday February 6th 930 am one worker showed up??Unreal!!
And left 830 pm!!! .. Nice worker guy and offered him foods n drinks and Nice carpet ...next day I walked to bathroom n feel sticky on barefoot and looked down its crack of marble and the worker put glue together n not mention to me that he cracked it .. And waited on Monday February 8thto called for $$ amount of refund carpet in one room that don't need to put new carpet ...
And amount of damage marble and they said they will issue credit back for damage .. all solved and next month of March I get my c.c bill by mail and noticed they only issued for return carpet .. But not issued credit for damage marble... And called March 23 same day after I got bill by mail and asked what happened to $$ of damage marble that didn't issued.
And they was sorry n will issue $$ refund of damage and couple days ago got c.c bill by mailed and they didn't issue refund and called this morning to find out what's going on??? And guess what the customer service said there's no note or mention about damage marble?!?!? And we never call them ?!?! Wow that's a lie!!!!
And refused to refund $$$ ... Empire carpet company is not a reliable company to do business with. T heir customer service dept does not keep their word and didn't refunds for damages done in my home as promised. I will not be doing business with them in the future nor do I recommend anyone else does.
Very poor customer service practices.Penny wise,pound foolish.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."