Empire Today - Very poor customer service

Ordered carpet for my whole house and on Saturday February 6th 930 am one worker showed up??Unreal!!

And left 830 pm!!! .. Nice worker guy and offered him foods n drinks and Nice carpet ...next day I walked to bathroom n feel sticky on barefoot and looked down its crack of marble and the worker put glue together n not mention to me that he cracked it .. And waited on Monday February 8thto called for $$ amount of refund carpet in one room that don't need to put new carpet ...

And amount of damage marble and they said they will issue credit back for damage .. all solved and next month of March I get my c.c bill by mail and noticed they only issued for return carpet .. But not issued credit for damage marble... And called March 23 same day after I got bill by mail and asked what happened to $$ of damage marble that didn't issued.

And they was sorry n will issue $$ refund of damage and couple days ago got c.c bill by mailed and they didn't issue refund and called this morning to find out what's going on??? And guess what the customer service said there's no note or mention about damage marble?!?!? And we never call them ?!?! Wow that's a lie!!!!

And refused to refund $$$ ... Empire carpet company is not a reliable company to do business with. T heir customer service dept does not keep their word and didn't refunds for damages done in my home as promised. I will not be doing business with them in the future nor do I recommend anyone else does.

Very poor customer service practices.Penny wise,pound foolish.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Empire Today Flooring Installation
Review category
Household Services
review #836616 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Empire Today? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 26 #1150327

Thank you for making us aware of your Empire experience. We take your concerns very seriously and want to help resolve your issue. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your account with the information provided. Please contact customersupport@empiretoday.com, so we can help address your concerns.
Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.