Ordered carpet for my whole house and on Saturday February 6th 930 am one worker showed up??Unreal!!
And left 830 pm!!! .. Nice worker guy and offered him foods n drinks and Nice carpet ...next day I walked to bathroom n feel sticky on barefoot and looked down its crack of marble and the worker put glue together n not mention to me that he cracked it .. And waited on Monday February 8thto called for $$ amount of refund carpet in one room that don't need to put new carpet ...
And amount of damage marble and they said they will issue credit back for damage .. all solved and next month of March I get my c.c bill by mail and noticed they only issued for return carpet .. But not issued credit for damage marble... And called March 23 same day after I got bill by mail and asked what happened to $$ of damage marble that didn't issued.
And they was sorry n will issue $$ refund of damage and couple days ago got c.c bill by mailed and they didn't issue refund and called this morning to find out what's going on??? And guess what the customer service said there's no note or mention about damage marble?!?!? And we never call them ?!?! Wow that's a lie!!!!
And refused to refund $$$ ... Empire carpet company is not a reliable company to do business with. T heir customer service dept does not keep their word and didn't refunds for damages done in my home as promised. I will not be doing business with them in the future nor do I recommend anyone else does.
Very poor customer service practices.Penny wise,pound foolish.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Horrible installation on my carpet. Laminate installer didn't show up twice I think I've had it with Empire.I got a whole room of carpet cockeyed..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."