Ordered carpet for my whole house and on Saturday February 6th 930 am one worker showed up??Unreal!!
And left 830 pm!!! .. Nice worker guy and offered him foods n drinks and Nice carpet ...next day I walked to bathroom n feel sticky on barefoot and looked down its crack of marble and the worker put glue together n not mention to me that he cracked it .. And waited on Monday February 8thto called for $$ amount of refund carpet in one room that don't need to put new carpet ...
And amount of damage marble and they said they will issue credit back for damage .. all solved and next month of March I get my c.c bill by mail and noticed they only issued for return carpet .. But not issued credit for damage marble... And called March 23 same day after I got bill by mail and asked what happened to $$ of damage marble that didn't issued.
And they was sorry n will issue $$ refund of damage and couple days ago got c.c bill by mailed and they didn't issue refund and called this morning to find out what's going on??? And guess what the customer service said there's no note or mention about damage marble?!?!? And we never call them ?!?! Wow that's a lie!!!!
And refused to refund $$$ ... Empire carpet company is not a reliable company to do business with. T heir customer service dept does not keep their word and didn't refunds for damages done in my home as promised. I will not be doing business with them in the future nor do I recommend anyone else does.
Very poor customer service practices.Penny wise,pound foolish.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Empire did my house and it's turn into a night mare and thousands of dollars lost . 616 915 2975..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."